Augmenting Your Brain with Smartphones and Semantic Technologies
Now that’s a funky title, isn’t it! It’s a proposed panel by Steve Brown for the SXSW conference in 2010. Layar is invited to be part of this. In order for it to happen we need your vote: Please go here, register and vote for the panel.
Jeff Smith, Co-Founder and CEO of Smule (Ocarina & Sonic Lighter)
Maarten Lens-Fitzgerald, Co-Founder of Layar, (Augmented reality)
Nova Spivack, Founder and CEO of Twine (Leading semantic web company)
Steve Brown, Co-Founder and CEO of 3banana (Smartphone application innovator)
We all have two brains: one in our head and one in our pocket. At least one is getting smarter every day. How can we augment the squishy one? Learn how context-aware mobile devices connecting to semantic web services can give you ESP and untold powers.
1. What are semantic web technologies?
2. What is augmented reality?
3. How can I augment my brain with technology?
4. How does context awareness change every application?
5. What is the bridge between human brains and silicon brains?
6. How will new media and semantic technology make me smarter?
7. What is brain plasticity?
8. How might semantic mobile technology change my brain?
9. What are the best use cases to illustrate the power and potential to augment our brains?
10. What happens when we connect a billion brains using mobile and semantic technology?