A few weeks ago we asked for feedback in our Creator Survey. We received lots of great feedback, but what we heard the most was a need for more help with creating engaging campaigns and attracting users to them.
We heard loud and clear, so here are a few resources that will help with just that.
Presentation: Creating Effective Campaigns
We’ve created a very helpful presentation (embedded above) that provides a lot of great tips for creating an effective campaign with the Layar Creator. You can view it on Slideshare or download it as either a PDF or a Keynote file. In it you will find:
- Steps and guidelines for creating effective campaigns
- Tips and best practices
- Examples of effective campaigns
- Links to support resources, like video tutorials and step-by-step guides
New Instructions Downloads
We’ve noticed that the most successful Creator campaigns include clear instructions and calls-to-action for readers. To make this easy for you to implement, we’ve created some handy images and icons that you can use with your campaigns. The downloads available include:
- The Layar logo - Use this with some action text (like in the images above) to attract readers to your content.
- Instructions - Use this imagery (like the one shown below) to show readers how to download and use Layar with your publication. Available in Dutch and English.
- Instruction Copy - The text from the instructions imagery if you wish to use it on your own.
- Logo & Instructions Pack - Download all of the above, and more, in one easy pack!
And finally, we’ve continued to create more helpful video tutorials for quick and easy glimpses into using the Creator. So check out the videos below to learn how to use AR video in your campaigns, and a step-by-step guide to exploring and understanding campaign statistics!
How else can we help you? If you have requests, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org!